Medical, Wellness & Support Services
Personal care services are offered on-demand and discreetly in accordance with each resident’s individualized wellness plan. Residents can also be visited by third-party medical specialists.
Wellness & Support Services
Residents at Summer Breeze Senior Living benefit from 24-hour security, 24/7 on-site staffing and nursing, concierge services and personalized service plans to ensure they get the care and support they desire and need.
- Personal care assistance for residents who may need help with daily routines such as dressing, bathing and grooming, cleaning, and other tasks
- 24-hour access to staff, ensuring that assistance is available at any time, day or night
- Assistance with medications if needed, ensuring that residents take the proper medications in the prescribed manner
- 24-hour security and 24-hour emergency response from carefully trained professionals
- Scheduled transportation, making it easy for residents to visit such destinations as stores and malls, also to scheduled doctor appointments, and much more
- Individualized service plans and regular health assessments
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and scheduled maintenance, so Summer Breeze residents have more time to enjoy their lives without being concerned about such chores
- Guest meals
- Room service
- Personal laundry
- Hair salon and spa services
- On-site physical therapy provided by Medicare-certified third-party Visiting Nurse Agency
- In-house therapy services including Physical, Occupational and Speech.